gives HELP Math
its highest rating
HELP Math featured in
"Schools Face Shortage of Digital Curricula for ELLs."
HELP Math Wins
National Award for Excellence in Education
HELP Math is the leading online, supplemental curriculum in the U.S. that addresses the specific issues of teaching mathematics to English Language Learners (ELLs), students with special needs, and all students struggling to achieve math mastery.
- Award Winning: The only ESL math program for grades 3 through 8 awarded the US Department of Education's What Works Clearinghouse highest rating... learn more
- Embedded Academic Language: HELP Math is the only web-based math intervention that embeds academic language development in the context of instruction... learn more
- Evidence-based results: Five years of independent gold-standard research... learn more
- Innovative: Developed according to the principles of Sheltered Instruction (SIOP)... learn more
- Standards Aligned: Over 200 hours of Common Core, NCTM, and state standards-aligned content... learn more
- HELP Math contains 73 lessons (over 200 hours of instruction), and hundreds of diagnostic assessment questions that are aligned to both independent and state standardized assessments. The lessons cover all math domains for grades 3-8 and provide strong foundations in algebra and geometry for high school students... learn more
The HELP Math program is partially funded by the U.S. Department of Education
40% is funded by the U.S. Dept. of Education. 60% is funded by njon-federal funds
Copyright 2013 Digital Directions International Inc. All rights reserved.